Social Services and Community Development Manager
Qualification and Competencies:
- Master’s degree from a reputable university in engineering management, business, economic, social sciences or a related field.
- 7-12 years of experience in the development field with development programs in Jordan and/or the region.
- Experience in project management, managing teams, developing workplans, and delivery of outputs to clients and counterparts.
- Manage budgeting, financial reporting, pipeline tracking, analysis/forecasting for projects.
- Prior experience in monitoring and evaluation systems for performance management.
- Aware of market developments, development firms/teams and individuals in Jordan.
- Proven track record in working with the government and donors’ systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to put out a scope and outline of a reports, outputs & presentations.
- Capacity to deliver and work under pressure.
- Strong research skills- aware of significant development research engines and how to maneuver through them.
- Track record in mentoring and developing others and gaining confidence of different peers and counterparts.
- Organizational skills; creating routines and operational procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and report-writing skills.